Thursday 17 December 2009

Term 2, Week 7

This was not only the final week of term before we would break up for Christmas, but also the final week that we had for finishing our websites.

This week would of had to of been the most stressful week and the week in which the most work was done.

The first thing I did in these week's lessons was add text to all the pages that I hadn't worked on so far. I then asked Mr Hill to help me insert a Nifty player into my music page. The sound files that I put in the player were ones which feature Shanice singing. I then wrote the names of the songs underneath each of the players.

After inserting the music player, I then put information into all of the pages that hadn't had information put in inside them yet.

In the contact page I put in too pictures, one of a myspace logo as well as one of the you tube logo. I then made links with these to Shanice's profiles on the sites.

The website now looked like it was complete. But then later in the week I loaded the site in a web browser and thought that the website would look better if the background was black instead of white. I then changed the background from white to black.

The website was now complete.

That's it
Sam

No comments: