Wednesday 2 December 2009

Term 2, Week 5

Even though we are now 5 weeks into this term, before this point I still hadn't managed to find a client to make a website for. At the weekend though, I got in contact in Shanice who is a music strand student in year 12 at BRIT. I asked her if it would be OK if I made the website about her and she said that it would be fine and that she looked forward to seeing the completed website when it had been finished.

As I didn't have a client until this week, this sort of meant that I was a step behind most of the other students in the class. This meant that I had to get a lot of work done for the website this week.

During the lessons this week I started work on the template of website which all the pages in the website would eventually adopt. I used the website Cool Text (http://cooltext.com/) to make the buttons for the different pages of the website.

By the end of the 2 lessons this week, the template was finished and I had also started to put some information into the "About" section.

That is all for now, more to follow
Sam

No comments: