Wednesday 14 October 2009

Term 1, Week 7

In our lessons in week 7 we were introduced to another service that is offered by Google. This service let's you make your own, easy to use and free website (with a Google domain name). The service is appropriately named: Google Sites.

To start with I chose the name for my google sites website. I chose britschoolcroydon. This name was available, so this is what I used. My full address for my Google site is: http://sites.google.com/site/thebritschoolcroydon/

I then worked my way through some of the many features of Google sites and then made my first page for my website. The first page was a homepage which I copied and pasted information onto from the official BRIT School site. I then made a curriculum page and then started to make a page for each of the strands.

More to follow
Sam

No comments: